See Edinburgh from a different point of view!
Lifeline 9th Annual Sponsored Walk
Where: Water of Leith Walkway
When: Saturday 11th April 2015.
We are offering 2 choices:
- Either, 13 miles from Balerno High School to Leith Docks: Half Marathon
Leaving at 10.00am.
- Or, 7 miles from Slateford Canal Centre to Leith Docks: Quarter Marathon
Leaving at 12.30pm.
(You could also do the Balerno – Slateford Canal Centre Walk & finish there).
- Both groups usually come together at Slateford at the Canal & Water of Leith Centre
between 12 & 12.30
- Refreshments are available.
Arrival at Leith: From 3.00pm onwards:
- We plan to have a celebratory snack at the end of the Walk at:
‘Rocksalt’ Café Deli,
46, Constitution St Edinburgh EH6 6RS Tel: 554 9873.
*Please let us know by Wednesday 1st April if you will be:
- taking part in this year’s Full Walk Balerno to Leith (13 miles)
- taking part in this year’s Half Walk from Slateford to Leith (7 miles), or other distance
- meeting for a celebration snack from 3.00pm onwards
NB: GIFT AID: from your Sponsors if they are happy to give their details
: can be added if you make a Donation, by filling in the Sponsor Sheet with your own name.
If you are unable to come along, please keep us in mind on 11th April.
Contact Person: Celia O’Donnell:
Volunteer Team Leader at 0131-557-2060.: firstname.lastname@example.org
With every good wish, and many thanks for your ongoing support
From Everyone at Lifeline